Prep 15 mins
Cook 45 mins
My mom's version of this dish and by far my favorite! The pinch of curry powder and the lemon juice really add something special to this dish!
- 2 cups cooked chicken, diced
- 20 ounces frozen broccoli (I prefer using florets)
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 1 (10 1/2 ounce) can cream of chicken soup
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1 pinch curry powder (to taste, a little goes a long way)
- 1⁄2 cup cheddar cheese, grated
- 1⁄2 cup buttered bread crumb
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Cook broccoli slightly in microwave or saucepan with water, drain.
- Line bottom of baking dish sprayed with cooking spray with broccoli and place chicken on top.
- In mixing bowl combine mayo, lemon juice, soup and curry powder. Mix well and spread over chicken.
- Top with cheese and bread crumbs and bake 45 minutes at 350 degrees. Cool 10 minutes before surving.
Very good and easy to make! The whole family liked it.