Prep 10 mins
Cook 25 mins
My DH loves this wonderful dish! Warmed leftovers are great. Very easy to prepare and a meal-in-one! Try it!
- 1 (8 ounce) can Pillsbury Refrigerated Crescent Dinner Rolls
- 2 cups broccoli florets, chopped
- 1 1⁄2 cups cooked chicken, cubed
- 1⁄2 cup mayonnaise
- 1 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- 1 (10 ounce) cream of chicken soup
- 1 teaspoon pimentos, diced
- 1 1⁄2 cups cheddar cheese, shredded
- Unroll dough and spread out into an ungreased 9 x 13 inch baking pan, pressing over bottom and 1/2 inch up sides to form a crust.
- Bake crust at 375 degree for 10 minutes and remove from oven.
- Trim away stem portions of florets and discard. Cut broccoli into small pieces.
- Distribute broccoli, cubed chicken and pimento evenly over crust.
- In separate bowl, mix mayonnaise, mustard, soup and 1/2 cup of cheddar cheese. Spoon.
- this mixture evenly over chicken. Sprinkle top with remaining 1 cup of cheese.
- Bake at 375 degrees for 15 to 20 minutes. Let stand 4 minutes before cutting into squares and serving.
This looked like a nice comfort kind of main dish, so I made this dinner for a couple who live in our park & they loved it! I didn't measure the amount of chicken, but did cube 3 good-sized chicken breast halves that I'd baked the day before! Next time this dinner is for ME & MINE! Thanks for sharing your recipe! [Made & reviewed as a kidnapped recipe in the Aus/NZ Recipe Swap #16]
YUM! We love Chicken Divan, and I'm so glad we tried this recipe! An easy weeknight meal, and the Dijon was a lovely touch, just right! Had a little trouble getting the squares out of the pan, so will try buttering the pan next time. I had to sub cream of celery soup for the cr. of chicken, as that was what I had on hand; otherwise followed the recipe to a T. Thank you Emily for sharing this one. Made for the Prop it Up event in photos forum.
I usu. don't buy the crescent rolls, but wanted to try this. I wasn't sure if I could get the roll spread over the entire pan, but it worked fine. I shredded my chicken, added extra yellow squash, no pimentos and mixed the toppings all together (except for step 6. The kids really liked this and asked to have it again. They even ate the squash!