Recipe by Seasoned Cook
My DH loves this wonderful dish! Warmed leftovers are great. Very easy to prepare and a meal-in-one! Try it!
Top Review by Sydney Mike
This looked like a nice comfort kind of main dish, so I made this dinner for a couple who live in our park & they loved it! I didn't measure the amount of chicken, but did cube 3 good-sized chicken breast halves that I'd baked the day before! Next time this dinner is for ME & MINE! Thanks for sharing your recipe! [Made & reviewed as a kidnapped recipe in the Aus/NZ Recipe Swap #16]
- 1 (8 ounce) can Pillsbury Refrigerated Crescent Dinner Rolls
- 2 cups broccoli florets, chopped
- 1 1⁄2 cups cooked chicken, cubed
- 1⁄2 cup mayonnaise
- 1 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- 1 (10 ounce) cream of chicken soup
- 1 teaspoon pimentos, diced
- 1 1⁄2 cups cheddar cheese, shredded
Directions See How It's Made
- Unroll dough and spread out into an ungreased 9 x 13 inch baking pan, pressing over bottom and 1/2 inch up sides to form a crust.
- Bake crust at 375 degree for 10 minutes and remove from oven.
- Trim away stem portions of florets and discard. Cut broccoli into small pieces.
- Distribute broccoli, cubed chicken and pimento evenly over crust.
- In separate bowl, mix mayonnaise, mustard, soup and 1/2 cup of cheddar cheese. Spoon.
- this mixture evenly over chicken. Sprinkle top with remaining 1 cup of cheese.
- Bake at 375 degrees for 15 to 20 minutes. Let stand 4 minutes before cutting into squares and serving.