1/1 Photo of Chicken Divan Phyllo Rolls
1 hr 15 mins
For the Garlic lover. This elegant and impressive dish is great for a brunch or lunch. Expect each person to eat two rolls.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- 2In large fry pan, simmer wine, water, lemon juice and garlic til a gentle, boil.
- 3Add chicken breasts.
- 4Continue to cook covered 20-25 minutes on simmer, turning a couple of times.
- 5Remove chicken breasts and strain garlic.
- 6Discard juice.
- 7Cut up chicken breasts into small chunks, mix in a small bowl with reserved garlic.
- 8It should be close to 3 cups with the garlic.
- 9Have butter, Chicken, Ham (sliced in half to form a strip), and shredded cheese all lined up in an assembly line style to help you work quickley.
- 10Phyllo dries quickley.
- 11Lay out 1 phyllo sheet at a time.
- 12Brush butter on top.
- 13Fold the rectangle in half (not lenthwise).
- 14Brush top with butter.
- 15On shorter side, put approx.
- 161/2 C of chicken mixture in a line along the edge.
- 17Add Ham, top with 1/3 C cheese.
- 18Roll phyllo (filling first) into an eggroll shape, lay on a greased cookie sheet.
- 19Continue the process until 12 rolls are made.
- 20Brush with remaining 1 tbl butter.
- 21Bake at 400 degrees for 20 minutes.
Browse Our Top Chicken Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Chicken Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Chicken Divan Phyllo Rolls
Serving Size: 1 (373 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 767.9
- Calories from Fat 388
- Total Fat 43.1 g
- Saturated Fat 25.4 g
- Cholesterol 173.5 mg
- Sodium 1257.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 40.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.9 g
- Sugars 2.1 g
- Protein 47.7 g