For the Garlic lover. This elegant and impressive dish is great for a brunch or lunch. Expect each person to eat two rolls.
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- In large fry pan, simmer wine, water, lemon juice and garlic til a gentle, boil.
- Add chicken breasts.
- Continue to cook covered 20-25 minutes on simmer, turning a couple of times.
- Remove chicken breasts and strain garlic.
- Discard juice.
- Cut up chicken breasts into small chunks, mix in a small bowl with reserved garlic.
- It should be close to 3 cups with the garlic.
- Have butter, Chicken, Ham (sliced in half to form a strip), and shredded cheese all lined up in an assembly line style to help you work quickley.
- Phyllo dries quickley.
- Lay out 1 phyllo sheet at a time.
- Brush butter on top.
- Fold the rectangle in half (not lenthwise).
- Brush top with butter.
- On shorter side, put approx.
- 1/2 C of chicken mixture in a line along the edge.
- Add Ham, top with 1/3 C cheese.
- Roll phyllo (filling first) into an eggroll shape, lay on a greased cookie sheet.
- Continue the process until 12 rolls are made.
- Brush with remaining 1 tbl butter.
- Bake at 400 degrees for 20 minutes.