1/2 Photos of Chicken Divan (Or Turkey Divan)
There are a few similar recipes on Zaar to this one, but none exactly the same. This is the one that my mom served when I was a child. The only change I have made is to use broccoli florets instead of frozen spears, which are difficult to cut when serving this up. I've also made this without the broccoli in a smaller dish. My mom always made this recipe with the chicken created when making chicken stock. Feel free to substitute cooked leftover turkey in place of the chicken.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- 2Cook broccoli until tender in the microwave.
- 3Place broccoli in the bottom of a 9 x 11 casserole dish sprayed with cooking spray.
- 4Spread chicken over broccoli.
- 5Combine mayonnaise, soup, lemon juice and curry powder. Spoon over chicken.
- 6Sprinkle with cheese and bread crumbs.
- 7Bake for 25-30 minutes.
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Chicken Divan (Or Turkey Divan)
Serving Size: 1 (198 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 274.9
- Calories from Fat 125
- Total Fat 13.9 g
- Saturated Fat 3.5 g
- Cholesterol 63.7 mg
- Sodium 547.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 15.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.4 g
- Sugars 2.5 g
- Protein 22.5 g
The following items or measurements are not included: