Recipe by Shawnee TX
This is such a wonderful recipe! If you don't make crepes, don't worry, most grocery stores sell them in the produce or deli departments now!
Top Review by Barkparkbarb
In the descriptive paragraph at the top of the recipe, the author tells the readers to BUY pre-made crepes. Hence, no recipe for the crepes themselves, just the Chicken Divan filling. Look up a recipe on how to make the crepes, or do as suggested and buy them at the grocery store. I make my crepes from ricotta cheese and eggs to reduce the carb count to even less per serving.
- 1⁄4 cup butter
- 1⁄4 cup all-purpose flour
- 2 cups chicken broth
- 2 teaspoons Worcestershire sauce
- 3 cups cheddar cheese, grated
- 2 cups sour cream
- 1 1⁄2 lbs broccoli, cooked & drained
- 2 cups chicken, cooked & chopped
- 12 crepes
Directions See How It's Made
- Over medium heat, melt butter in a small saucepan.
- Stir in flour and cook until bubbly.
- Add chicken broth and Worcestershire sauce; cook, stirring until thickened.
- Add 2 cups grated cheddar cheese and stir in to sauce until melted.
- Empty sour cream into medium bowl; gradually add hot cheese sauce, stirring constantly.
- In a large shallow baking dish, place cooked broccoli and cooked chicken on each crepe.
- Spoon 1 tablespoon sauce over each, and fold crepes over.
- Pour remaining sauce over all.
- Sprinkle with remaining cup of cheese.
- Cover and heat in 350°F oven for 20 to 30 minutes.