Prep 20 mins
Cook 30 mins
This is such a wonderful recipe! If you don't make crepes, don't worry, most grocery stores sell them in the produce or deli departments now!
- 1⁄4 cup butter
- 1⁄4 cup all-purpose flour
- 2 cups chicken broth
- 2 teaspoons Worcestershire sauce
- 3 cups cheddar cheese, grated
- 2 cups sour cream
- 1 1⁄2 lbs broccoli, cooked & drained
- 2 cups chicken, cooked & chopped
- 12 crepes
- Over medium heat, melt butter in a small saucepan.
- Stir in flour and cook until bubbly.
- Add chicken broth and Worcestershire sauce; cook, stirring until thickened.
- Add 2 cups grated cheddar cheese and stir in to sauce until melted.
- Empty sour cream into medium bowl; gradually add hot cheese sauce, stirring constantly.
- In a large shallow baking dish, place cooked broccoli and cooked chicken on each crepe.
- Spoon 1 tablespoon sauce over each, and fold crepes over.
- Pour remaining sauce over all.
- Sprinkle with remaining cup of cheese.
- Cover and heat in 350°F oven for 20 to 30 minutes.
In the descriptive paragraph at the top of the recipe, the author tells the readers to BUY pre-made crepes. Hence, no recipe for the crepes themselves, just the Chicken Divan filling. Look up a recipe on how to make the crepes, or do as suggested and buy them at the grocery store. I make my crepes from ricotta cheese and eggs to reduce the carb count to even less per serving.
I can't imagine why someone would give a recipe one star when they haven't even tried it. I'm giving five to offset. I can't wait to try and I'm sure it's going to be great!
I have been making this for years. I usually make crepes and freeze extra to have on hand for this. Thanks for posting.