Shawnee TX's Note:
This is such a wonderful recipe! If you don't make crepes, don't worry, most grocery stores sell them in the produce or deli departments now!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Over medium heat, melt butter in a small saucepan.
- 2Stir in flour and cook until bubbly.
- 3Add chicken broth and Worcestershire sauce; cook, stirring until thickened.
- 4Add 2 cups grated cheddar cheese and stir in to sauce until melted.
- 5Empty sour cream into medium bowl; gradually add hot cheese sauce, stirring constantly.
- 6In a large shallow baking dish, place cooked broccoli and cooked chicken on each crepe.
- 7Spoon 1 tablespoon sauce over each, and fold crepes over.
- 8Pour remaining sauce over all.
- 9Sprinkle with remaining cup of cheese.
- 10Cover and heat in 350°F oven for 20 to 30 minutes.
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Chicken Divan Crepes
Serving Size: 1 (344 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 515.5
- Calories from Fat 382
- Total Fat 42.4 g
- Saturated Fat 25.7 g
- Cholesterol 119.5 mg
- Sodium 784.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 15.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.0 g
- Sugars 5.3 g
- Protein 21.1 g
The following items or measurements are not included: