Prep 15 mins
Cook 35 mins
Quick and easy to make with a creamy sauce and broccoli. It is also delicious.
- 2 (10 ounce) pkge. frozen chopped broccoli, cooked and drained
- 2 cups cubed cooked chicken
- 2 (10 ounce) cans cream of chicken soup
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice (optional)
- 1⁄2 teaspoon garlic powder (optional)
- 1⁄2-1 cup shredded sharp cheddar cheese
- pepper (optional)
- Arrange broccoli in bottom of 9 X 13 inch baking dish.
- Place chicken on top.
- Combine soup, mayonnaise, lemon juice, garlic powder and pepper; spread evenly over chicken.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 30 minutes.
- Sprinkle cheese on top and return to oven to melt cheese (about 5 minutes more).
Great! But I added 1tsp of curry powder some pepper and seasoning salt and 2 tbsp of cooking sherry and it made it wonderful ;)