Busy Lindsay's Note:
This is easy to throw together on weeknights and comforting in the winter. You can really use any veggies you want, I have used a combination of yellow squash, cauliflower, spinach, zucchini, and broccoli and it was tasty. Frozen veggies work perfect for this- just thaw them out. You can also use the cheese of your choice; I have used swiss cheese slices in a pinch and it was delicious. I also use low fat milk and cheese to cut down on calories and fat.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 2 cups broccoli florets, cooked
- 1 cup frozen peas and carrot, thawed
- 1 cup zucchini, cooked
- 1 1/2 cups chicken, cooked and cut into bite sized pieces
- 1 (10 3/4 ounce) can condensed cream of chicken soup
- 1/3 cup milk
- 1/2 cup cheddar cheese, shredded
- 2 tablespoons breadcrumbs
- 1 tablespoon butter, melted
- 4 cups rice, cooked
- 1Place veggies and chicken in a 2 quart shallow baking dish.
- 2Mix soup and milk and pour over chicken and veggies. Sprinkle with cheese.
- 3Mix bread crumbs with butter; sprinkle on top of cheese.
- 4Bake at 450°F for 20 minutes or until hot throughout.
- 5Serve over rice. Also good over mashed potatoes, pasta or biscuits.
Browse Our Top < 30 Mins Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Chicken Divan Casserole
Serving Size: 1 (417 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 927.7
- Calories from Fat 131
- Total Fat 14.6 g
- Saturated Fat 7.0 g
- Cholesterol 31.4 mg
- Sodium 751.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 173.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 4.5 g
- Sugars 1.7 g
- Protein 22.4 g
The following items or measurements are not included: