Recipe by danlynclark
This is a rich, fantastic chicken dish. Serve it with rice or noodles. You can make it ahead of time and keep it until the fridge before the final baking.
- 3 bunches broccoli
- 3⁄4 cup butter (or 1/4-1/2 cup oil)
- 3⁄4 cup flour
- 6 cups chicken broth (homemade or canned)
- 1 1⁄2 cups heavy cream
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons salt
- 6 chicken breasts
- 1 cup grated parmesan cheese
Directions See How It's Made
- Cook broccoli until tender but crisp, drain, place lasagna pan Melt butter in large skillet or frying pan Place chicken in pan Cook chicken until white Remove chicken from pan, slice into large chunks, and place in lasagna pan Add flour to pan and mix with pan drippings from chicken.
- Add chicken broth, stir and heat until thickened Stir in cream, and simmer Sprinkle 1/2 cup parmesan cheese over chicken and broccoli Pour sauce over broccoli and chicken Sprinkle 1/2 cup parmesan on top Bake for 20 minutes or until hot in 350 oven Broil until golden brown.