Recipe by Charlotte J
You can use left over chicken and turkey with this. Serve with rice or noodles.
- 2 boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 1 (16 ounce) package frozen broccoli
- 1 can cream of mushroom soup
- 1⁄2 cup mayonnaise
- 3 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1 1⁄3 teaspoons curry powder
- 3⁄4 cup grated cheddar cheese
- grated parmesan cheese
Directions See How It's Made
- Cut chicken into bite-sized pieces and cook through.
- In a 9 x 13-inch baking dish, layer chicken and frozen broccoli.
- Combine soup, mayonnaise, lemon juice, curry powder and Cheddar cheese.
- Spread over chicken and broccoli.
- Sprinkle with grated Parmesan cheese.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 35 to 40 minutes.
- If you wanted you could top this with some breadcrumbs mixed with melted butter.