1 hr 30 mins
Luby Luby Luby's Note:
This is another recipe that is a result of combining all the ingredients I liked from various Chicken Divan recipes.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 1 lb fresh broccoli, cooked
- 1/3 cup flour
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- 1/3 cup butter
- 1 cup chicken broth
- 1/4 cup dry white wine
- 1/2 teaspoon basil
- 3 green onions, chopped
- 1/4 lb fresh mushrooms, sliced
- 4 tablespoons butter
- 1 cup half-and-half
- 2 tablespoons flour
- 2 tablespoons parmesan cheese
- ground cayenne pepper
- 1Combine flour, salt and black pepper.
- 2Dredge chicken in flour and brown in 1/3 cup of butter in large skillet.
- 3Remove chicken and add broth and wine to skillet and cook over low heat for 5 minutes to loosen browned particles.
- 4Return chicken to large skillet, sprinkle with basil and cover and simmer 30 minutes.
- 5In small skillet saute green onions and mushrooms in 4 Tbsp butter.
- 6Remove chicken from large skillet after 30 minutes and add mushrooms and green onions to large skillet with chicken broth and wine mixture.
- 7Add 2 Tbsp flour to large skillet and stir until well blended.
- 8Add half and half to large skillet and cook until thickened and bubbly.
- 9Add salt and red pepper to taste.
- 10Arrange cooked broccoli in 9x13 baking dish.
- 11Place chicken on top and cover with sauce from large skillet.
- 12Sprinkle 2 Tbsp parmesean cheese on top.
- 13Bake at 350 for 15 minutes or until slightly browned.
Browse Our Top Chicken Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Chicken Divan
Serving Size: 1 (481 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 720.8
- Calories from Fat 348
- Total Fat 38.7 g
- Saturated Fat 22.7 g
- Cholesterol 164.1 mg
- Sodium 1317.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 53.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 17.9 g
- Sugars 8.3 g
- Protein 46.3 g