1 hr 25 mins
1 hr 15 mins
This is my Mom's recipe. I've loved it since I was little and now, my fiance and I cook it all the time!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Dump broccoli in 10x13 inch greased pan. (this is pretty voluminous until it cooks down, so the deeper the pan, the better.).
- 2Cut chicken into chunks and layer over the broccoli.
- 3Combine rest of ingredients EXCEPT BREAD CRUMBS and spread over chicken, covering completely.
- 4top with buttered bread crumbs.
- 5Bake at 350 degrees for 75 minutes.
- 6Seve over buttered (or olive oiled) noodles.
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Chicken Divan
Serving Size: 1 (400 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 758.6
- Calories from Fat 407
- Total Fat 45.2 g
- Saturated Fat 14.1 g
- Cholesterol 138.2 mg
- Sodium 2001.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 45.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 5.4 g
- Sugars 8.4 g
- Protein 44.8 g