Prep 10 mins
Cook 1 hr 15 mins
This is my Mom's recipe. I've loved it since I was little and now, my fiance and I cook it all the time!
- 6 boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 2 lbs frozen broccoli florets
- 2 (10 1/2 ounce) cans cream of chicken soup
- 1 (10 1/2 ounce) can cream of mushroom soup
- 1 1⁄2 cups mayonnaise
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon curry powder
- 2 cups finely shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 cup buttered bread crumb
- Dump broccoli in 10x13 inch greased pan. (this is pretty voluminous until it cooks down, so the deeper the pan, the better.).
- Cut chicken into chunks and layer over the broccoli.
- Combine rest of ingredients EXCEPT BREAD CRUMBS and spread over chicken, covering completely.
- top with buttered bread crumbs.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 75 minutes.
- Seve over buttered (or olive oiled) noodles.
My family really liked this recipe! I used a couple of bags of frozen broccoli, and a bag of the pre-cooked chicken strips I get from Costco, so it was just a matter of putting everything all together in a casserole dish and cooking it. Great, quick, easy meal for a work night when I just don't feel like cooking!