Prep 30 mins
Cook 30 mins
Easy dish to make, and a good way to incorporate some veggies into dinner.
- 2 (10 ounce) packages frozen broccoli florets, cooked, drained, and cooled
- 3 chicken breasts, cooked and diced
- 3 cups cauliflower puree, heated (Cauliflower Puree)
- 1 1⁄2 cups shredded cheddar cheese or 1 1⁄2 cups parmesan cheese
- 1⁄2 cup seasoned breadcrumbs
- Prehaet oven to 350.
- Spray a 9x13 baking dish with cooking spray. Scatter broccoli florets evenly over bottom of dish. Scatter chicken over broccoli. Set aside.
- Heat cauliflower puree in a saucepan set over medium heat. Add milk or cream to thin to spreading consistency, if too thick. Season with creole seasoning. Pour puree evenly over chicken and broccoli.
- Scatter the shredded cheese evenly over the casserole. Scatter breadcrumbs evenly over cheese. Bake until lightly browned and bubbling, about 30 minutes.