Prep 15 mins
Cook 30 mins
This recipe has been in my family for a few generations, but now I've put my own spin on it. Easy clean up, pantry ingredients. Enjoy!
- 2 -4 cups cooked chicken, diced
- 32 ounces frozen broccoli florets, cooked and drained
- 1 (10 3/4 ounce) can cream of chicken soup
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 1 teaspoon curry powder
- 2 teaspoons paprika
- 1 (10 3/4 ounce) soup can milk
- 3 cups grated mild cheddar cheese
- 1⁄2 cup breadcrumbs
- 3 tablespoons butter
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Spray 9x13 baking dish with non-stick spray.
- Place cooked, drained broccoli and cooked, diced chicken in dish.
- Mix soup, milk, mayo, curry and cheese and pour over top of broccoli and chicken.
- Sprinkle with paprika, then bread crumbs.
- Dot with butter across top.
- Bake for 30 mins.