- 2 (10 ounce) packages frozen broccoli florets, cooked
- 4 chicken breasts, cooked and cubed
- 2 (10 3/4 ounce) cans condensed cream of chicken soup
- 1⁄2 cup mayonnaise
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- 1⁄2 teaspoon curry powder
- 1⁄2 cup cheddar cheese, shredded
- 1⁄2 cup soft breadcrumbs
- 1 tablespoon margarine, melted
Directions See How It's Made
- Arrange cooked broccoli florets in greased 11 1/2 x 7 1/2 dish. Place chicken on top.
- Mix soup, mayo, lemon juice and curry powder together, pour over chicken. Sprinkle with cheese. Melt butter with bread crumbs and combine. Sprinkle all over.
- Bake at 350° for 30 minutes or so or until completely heated through.
- We like to serve over rice.