Prep 10 mins
Cook 40 mins
I can't have enough chicken recipes - and this is a good one using my kids' favorite vegetable. It's very quick and easy to put together - sometimes I assemble it earlier in the day, stick it in the fridge and then pop it in the oven when I get home. Just a suggestion: If I do this, I usually put it in the oven before I turn it on so that it can warm up as the oven preheats, then I time it according to the recipe directions once the oven has reached the specified temperature.
- 1 1⁄4 cups fresh broccoli, cooked and chopped
- 3 cups cubed cooked chicken
- 1 (10 3/4 ounce) can condensed cream of chicken soup
- 1 cup chicken broth
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 1⁄2 teaspoon pepper
- 1⁄4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 3⁄4 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- Spray a 13x9x2 baking pan with nonstick cooking spray.
- Arrange broccoli in pan; cover with chicken.
- Combine the next 6 ingredients; pour over chicken. Sprinkle with cheese.
- Cover and bake at 350* for 30 minutes.
- Uncover; bake 5-10 minute or until bubbly. Yield: 6 servings.
Very quick to make and my kids love this.