Prep 20 mins
Cook 30 mins
Another great recipe from my friend, Maryann. This is always a pleaser. *You can shred a little extra cheese to top off.
- 1⁄2 teaspoon curry powder
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 1⁄2 cup cheddar cheese, shredded
- 20 ounces frozen broccoli
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- 1 (10 ounce) can cream of mushroom soup
- 1 (10 ounce) can cream of chicken soup
- 5 chicken breasts
- cheddar cheese, shredded
- 1⁄2 cup crouton
- Boil chicken, then flake off bone, or if no bone, shred into pieces.
- Mix all ingredients and place in casserole dish. Top with a little more grated cheddar and croutons.
- Bake 350°F Bake 25-30 minutes, uncovered.
This is just like my mom used to make and my husband loved it! I'd definitely make this again.