Prep 20 mins
Cook 1 hr 30 mins
All in one dish very easy and very tasty! The entire family will enjoy this one! I got this recipe from a friends church cookbook.. got to love that! (I have also used frozen meatball in the place of the chicken or did half and half with great success!)
- 4 chicken breasts (frozen)
- 2 (10 ounce) cans green beans, drained (or a bag of frozen works great also)
- 3 medium potatoes (sliced thin)
- 1⁄2 cup butter
- Good Seasons garlic and herb seasoning mix
- parmesan cheese
- In a long glass dish place place frozen chicken down the center of the dish.
- Place the drained green beans along one side of the chicken.
- Place the sliced potatos on the other side of the chicken. (the potatos and green beans meet in the middle covering the chicken).
- Sprinkle the parmesan cheese over the entire dish.
- Melt the stick of butter and mix in the package of Good Seasons - Garlic and Herb. Pour over the entire dish.
- Preheat oven to 350' and bake covered for 1 1/2 hours.