Recipe by Doreen Randal
This is one to harden your arteries.
Top Review by AussieGal Tracey
ok instead of using whole chickens i grilled some chicken breasts then i added the sauce. my hubby liked it but my kids are funny about cooked banana. still i recon give it ago. i can not believe how rude some people can be.
- 2 whole chicken, freshly roasted
- 1 1⁄2 pints cream, stiffly beaten
- 6 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
- 3 teaspoons dry mustard
- salt & pepper
Directions See How It's Made
- Divide the chicken into serving pieces and on the base of a shallow greased oven dish.
- Blend all the other together except the parsley and pour over the chicken.
- Place in a moderate oven until the sauce is lightly browned about 20 minutes.
- Served garnished with parsley and bananas cooked in butter.