Prep 20 mins
Cook 0 mins
I got this recipe from food Network (Chef at home) Real nice and healthy recipe! It does not ask for any butter :) This goes great with Michael Smiths' Apple Yougurt Dip
- 1 cup flour
- 2 eggs
- 1 cup oatmeal
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breasts, sliced into1/2 inch wide pieces
- salt and pepper
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Set up a breading station by putting the flour, in a baking dish. Whisk eggs and pour into another baking dish and sprinkle oatmeal into a 3rd baking dish.
- Dip the chicken pieces into the flour first, shaking off any excess. Then into the egg mixture, again shaking off the excess and finally into the oatmeal.
- Lay on a baking sheet and bake for 15-20 minutes, or until golden brown on the outside and cooked through.