Prep 20 mins
Cook 25 mins
Recipe from Tyson Chicken. Haven't tried it yet,but sounds soo good.
- 16 chicken breast tenders
- 1⁄4 cup olive oil
- 1 1⁄4 cups finely crushed buttery crackers
- 1⁄2 cup parmesan cheese
- 1⁄4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1⁄4 cup mayonnaise
- 1⁄4 cup sour cream
- 3⁄4 teaspoon dried dill weed
- 2 tablespoons minced dill pickles
- Prep: Preheat oven to 375. Line 15 x 11 baking pan with foil; spray with nonstick cooking spray.
- Pour olive oil into shallow dish. In separate shallow dish, combine cracker crumbs, cheese and garlic powder. Dip tenders into olive oil, then dip in crumb mixture. Arrange coated tenders in single layer in pan.
- For diping sauce: Combine ingredients for sauce and refrigerate until ready to serve.
- Cook: Bake tenders for 20 to 25 minutes or until internal juices run clear.
- Serve with dill dip.