Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
Delicious chicken dip that's yummy on crackers and great for parties or just as a snack!
- 2 (8 ounce) packages cream cheese (Whipped works the best, It's easiest to stir!)
- 2 (9 3/4 ounce) canschicken chicken breasts
- 1 (1 ounce) packet dry ranch dressing mix (Not the dip mix!)
- shredded cheese (As much or as little as you like!)
- MIX ALL INGREDIENTS TOGETHER.
- You can use all or part of the ranch packet… depending on how much you like the ranch flavoring!
- Serve with crackers. Enjoy!
This dip was pretty darn good! I halved the recipe and used about a cup of shredded cheddar. I thought it needed just a little something so I added a generous sprinkling of tabasco - yum! I enjoyed this for lunch with crackers and raw veggies for a nice light meal!