Prep 10 mins
Cook 3 hrs
A friend of mine used to make this all the time for guests to munch on while visiting. It's super simple and really tasty!
- 283.49 g can chicken (drained)
- 226.79 g cream cheese (softened)
- 236.59 ml mayonnaise
- 14.17 g package onion soup mix
- Put the drained chicken in a medium bowl and shred with a fork.
- Add softened cream cheese and mix well with chicken.
- Add mayonnaise, soup mix and salt/pepper and mix well.
- Chill for a few hours.
- Dip with your favorite cracker.
It was good. Next time I'll add chopped water chestnut or celery or apple for a little texture. Would make a good chicken salad base to then add the misc things mentioned above, or sliced grapes or nuts.