Recipe by Tebo
A full meal can be cooking while you relax and enjoy a glass of wine!! Simple, tasty and very little to clean up.
Top Review by oopsmakes3
didn't want give a star rating as i would have giving a low one, only because I found it had really no taste. Most likely will not make it again. But someone may really like it and I don't want to hurt the ratings on it. Thanks for sharing your reciepe.
- 4 skinless chicken breast halves
- 4 medium potatoes, peeled and sliced 1/4" thick
- 2 large carrots, quartered lengthwise then cut into 2" lengths
- 1⁄2 lb green beans or 1 (10 ounce) package frozen green beans
- 1 large onion, quartered
- 1 tablespoon dried parsley (I add other dried herbs too)
- 1⁄2 cup dry sherry