Recipe by rusted_essence
I made this recipe up last night and had Richard cook it. I am trying to teach him his way around the kitchen because he doesn't really know what to do in there. I thawed out a whole chicken and decided this is what we would do with it and we thoroughly enjoyed our dinner.
- 2 -3 lbs cooked chicken (boil the chicken)
- 16 ounces penne pasta
- 1 cup feta cheese
- 1⁄4 cup pesto sauce (classico is the brand i use)
- salt and pepper (to taste)
Directions See How It's Made
- Boil the chicken and season the water with salt, pepper, oregano, season all, garlic and onion powder, cover til done.
- Remove skin and shred meat
- boil noodles and drain.
- add chicken, feta and pesto and stir together
- Note: use the chicken broth for other things, I put a pot of pinto beans on over night in it and they were great, I also set 2 c aside so I can use it in a couple of recipes.