1/1 Photo of Chicken Dijonnaise -- My Version
This is SOO Good -- A long time Favorite!! Please try :O) From -- Simply Delicious Cooking 2. I did tweek it a little...
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 3/4 cup mayonnaise
- 2 1/2 tablespoons Dijon mustard (I love Grey Poupon)
- 1/4 cup parmesan cheese
- 1Wash and pat dry the chicken.
- 2Heat the butter and oil over med high heat. Saute the chicken until cooked through; time depends on the thickness of the chicken breasts. Place on a baking sheet and preheat the oven to 400 Degrees F (200 Degrees C).
- 3Combine the mayonnaise, mustard and cheese and spread thickly over the breasts. Sprinkle with bread crumbs and bake 10-15 minutes or until golden brown. Serve.
- 4NOTE: You might have left over mix for the chicken since it's originally for 6 breasts (depends on the size of breasts :) )-- .
Browse Our Top Chicken Breast Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Chicken Breast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Chicken Dijonnaise -- My Version
Serving Size: 1 (198 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 444.8
- Calories from Fat 227
- Total Fat 25.2 g
- Saturated Fat 6.1 g
- Cholesterol 93.0 mg
- Sodium 710.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 21.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.0 g
- Sugars 4.0 g
- Protein 32.3 g