Prep 5 mins
Cook 35 mins
This is SOO Good -- A long time Favorite!! Please try :O) From -- Simply Delicious Cooking 2. I did tweek it a little...
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 3⁄4 cup mayonnaise
- 2 1⁄2 tablespoons Dijon mustard (I love Grey Poupon)
- 1⁄4 cup parmesan cheese
- 1⁄2 cup panko breadcrumbs
- 1⁄4 teaspoon dried basil
- 1⁄4 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1⁄4 teaspoon dried thyme
- 1⁄4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1⁄4 teaspoon paprika
- sea salt (just a pinch if desired)
- Wash and pat dry the chicken.
- Heat the butter and oil over med high heat. Saute the chicken until cooked through; time depends on the thickness of the chicken breasts. Place on a baking sheet and preheat the oven to 400 Degrees F (200 Degrees C).
- Combine the mayonnaise, mustard and cheese and spread thickly over the breasts. Sprinkle with bread crumbs and bake 10-15 minutes or until golden brown. Serve.
- NOTE: You might have left over mix for the chicken since it's originally for 6 breasts (depends on the size of breasts :) )-- .