I copied this recipe from somewhere, but I have no idea where. But wherever it came from, it's very, very good.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 375°.
- 2Combine mustard and salad dressing, and stir thoroughly.
- 3Sprinkle chicken breasts with garlic salt, and drizzle with half of mustard mixture.
- 4Bake for 25 minutes.
- 5In the meantime, cook pasta according to package directions and drain well.
- 6Combine soup with remaining mustard mixture and 1/2 C water, and pour over pasta. Mix in 2/3 C onion rings and broccoli.
- 7Spoon pasta mixture around chicken. Bake, uncovered, for 15 minutes. Sprinkle with remaining onions and bake for 3 more minutes.
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Chicken Dijon With Pasta
Serving Size: 1 (312 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 434.0
- Calories from Fat 115
- Total Fat 12.8 g
- Saturated Fat 2.6 g
- Cholesterol 74.5 mg
- Sodium 1144.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 42.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.0 g
- Sugars 3.3 g
- Protein 36.4 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
French fried onion rings