Prep 15 mins
Cook 45 mins
I copied this recipe from somewhere, but I have no idea where. But wherever it came from, it's very, very good.
- 1⁄3 cup Dijon mustard
- 1⁄3 cup Italian salad dressing
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breast halves
- 1⁄4 teaspoon garlic salt
- 2 cups spiral shaped pasta
- 1 (10 3/4 ounce) can cream of chicken soup
- 1 (2 7/8 ounce) can French fried onion rings
- 2 cups broccoli florets, cooked and chopped
- Preheat oven to 375°.
- Combine mustard and salad dressing, and stir thoroughly.
- Sprinkle chicken breasts with garlic salt, and drizzle with half of mustard mixture.
- Bake for 25 minutes.
- In the meantime, cook pasta according to package directions and drain well.
- Combine soup with remaining mustard mixture and 1/2 C water, and pour over pasta. Mix in 2/3 C onion rings and broccoli.
- Spoon pasta mixture around chicken. Bake, uncovered, for 15 minutes. Sprinkle with remaining onions and bake for 3 more minutes.