This came from the advertisement pages of the Readers Digest. Easy and really yummy it also looks fancy served in the pastry shells.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Prepare pastry shells according to package directions.
- 2In skillet over med-high heat, in 1 tbsp butter cook 1/2 of the chicken till browned, stirring often.
- 3Remove cooked chicken and set aside.
- 4Repeat with remaining chicken.
- 5Reduce heat to medium.
- 6In same skillet, in remaining 1 tablespoons.
- 7butter cook broccoli and mushrooms until tender and liquid is evaporated, stirring often.
- 8Stir in soup, milk and mustard heat till boiling.
- 9Return chicken to skillet.
- 10Heat through, stirring occasionally.
- 11Spoon over pastry shells.
- 12It is also really good served over slices of good crusty french bread.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Chicken Dijon in Pastry Shells
Serving Size: 1 (178 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 443.0
- Calories from Fat 265
- Total Fat 29.4 g
- Saturated Fat 9.2 g
- Cholesterol 60.0 mg
- Sodium 259.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 23.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.0 g
- Sugars 0.7 g
- Protein 20.8 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
cream of chicken and broccoli soup