Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 20 mins
Cook 30 mins
This came from the advertisement pages of the Readers Digest. Easy and really yummy it also looks fancy served in the pastry shells.
- Prepare pastry shells according to package directions.
- In skillet over med-high heat, in 1 tbsp butter cook 1/2 of the chicken till browned, stirring often.
- Remove cooked chicken and set aside.
- Repeat with remaining chicken.
- Reduce heat to medium.
- In same skillet, in remaining 1 tablespoons.
- butter cook broccoli and mushrooms until tender and liquid is evaporated, stirring often.
- Stir in soup, milk and mustard heat till boiling.
- Return chicken to skillet.
- Heat through, stirring occasionally.
- Spoon over pastry shells.
- It is also really good served over slices of good crusty french bread.