Prep 20 mins
Cook 20 mins
This is last week's winning recipe in the Thursday magazine. It was submitted by Sonal Mathur.
- 300 g boneless chicken pieces
- 20 g butter
- 20 g garlic, peeled and chopped
- 20 g Dijon mustard
- 300 ml fresh cream
- 4 tablespoons milk
- Melt butter in a pan.
- Add garlic and saute the chicken fillets till half-done.
- Add mustard and salt.
- Smear on the chicken.
- Cook till done.
- Gradually mix in cream and milk.
- Simmer till the cream thickens.
- Garnish with spinach, tomatoes and roasted onions.
- Serve with garlic bread.
- Note: Hamour fillets can be used instead of chicken.