Prep 5 mins
Cook 15 mins
I've made this recipe for my husband a couple of times. Both times it was a hit.
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 1 pinch salt
- 1 pinch pepper
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 4 green onions, chopped
- 2⁄3 cup lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon parsley
- 2⁄3 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- 1⁄2 cup reduced-sodium chicken broth
- Place the chicken breasts between sheets of waxed paper, and pound slightly with a mallet to flatten, if desired. Sprinkle with salt and pepper. In a large skillet heat the olive oil, and cook the chicken on each side until done about 15 minute total. Remove chicken from the skillet, and set aside.
- Add the green onions, lemon juice, parsley, and mustard to the skillet. Cook, stirring constantly, for 1 minute Whisk in the broth, and stir until smooth. Return the chicken to the pan, and serve with the sauce.