My mom made this recipe when I was growing up and it's still one of my favorites! Rumor is, it's originally a Weight Watcher's recipe. It's really easy and very good! I haven't found a Chicken Diane recipe like this one yet. Try it and PLEASE tell me what you think! :)
- Add half of the butter to hot skillet and brown chicken breasts, do not fully cook.
- Remove chicken to a plate and reserve for later.
- Add the rest of the butter to the skillet and sauté onions and parsley till the onions are translucent,.
- Add sherry, steak sauce, mustard and Worcestershire to the onions and parsley. Stir together thoroughly.
- Add chicken breasts to the sauce. Turn to coat.
- Cover and simmer on med-low heat until chicken is cooked through.
- Serve over white rice, or steamed veggies if you are watching carbs!