Prep 10 mins
Cook 1 hr
Honey Mustard Chicken
- 1⁄2 cup margarine
- 4 tablespoons mustard
- 3 tablespoons honey
- 2 teaspoons curry powder
- 1 roasting chicken, cut into 8ths
- Melt margarine
- Add mutstard, honey and curry powder.
- Mix around to a nice consistency (add more mustard, honey or curry per preference).
- Place chicken in the mixture.
- Cook on 350 for 1 hour (less time for cutlets)
- Baste the chicken every 20 minutes.
Wonderful! Sweet and Tangy. When the chicken was done I thickened the juice with cornstarch and used it for gravy on mashed potatoes. It was a BIG hit. Thanks.