Prep 8 mins
Cook 1 hr
This delicious chicken is a snap to prepare. From one of my friends.
- 1 (3 lb) fryer, cut up
- 4 teaspoons butter or 4 teaspoons margarine
- 1⁄2 cup honey
- 1⁄4 cup prepared mustard
- 1 teaspoon salt
- Melt butter in shallow baking pan.
- Stir in next 4 ingredients.
- Roll the chicken pieces in this and bake at 375F degrees for 30 minutes on each side.
- Put on platter and sprinkle with paprika.
We really enjoyed this. It was easy to prepare... I also used boneless/skinless chicken breasts. I also added some onions while it was cooking. It made the house smell so good during that hour of preparation! I will definitely prepare this again. Thanks for a great recipe!
a very simple recipe that works well on a busy day. I used boneless skins chicken breasts and they were delicious.
Delicious!! I used boneless, skinless, chicken breasts and did the 1/2 teas salt and 1 teas curry powder as someone suggested. I cooked it in alluminum foil in a baking dish on 400 for 1 hr as I don't trust chicken to get done with any less temp. Quick and easy!