1 hr 15 mins
A quick and comforting casserole.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In a bowl, combine soup, sour cream, milk, chicken, and 1-1/4 cups cheese.
- 2Spread three-fourths of mixture in a greased baking dish.
- 3Sprinkle hash browns over top and press lightly.
- 4Spread remaining soup mixture over top.
- 5Sprinkle with remaining cheese and potato chips.
- 6Bake at 350°F for 1 hour or till bubbly.
- 7Sprinkle onions over top and bake 5-7 minutes or till lightly browned.
- 8Let stand 5-10 minutes before serving.
Browse Our Top Weeknight Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Chicken Delight
Serving Size: 1 (225 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 483.6
- Calories from Fat 305
- Total Fat 33.9 g
- Saturated Fat 18.0 g
- Cholesterol 85.0 mg
- Sodium 684.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 24.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.3 g
- Sugars 1.5 g
- Protein 22.0 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
sour cream and onion potato chips