- 1 cup uncooked rice
- 1 fryer chicken, cut up
- 1 package dry onion soup mix
- 1 (10 ounce) can cream of chicken soup
- 1 3⁄4 cups water
- 1 can sliced mushrooms, drained
- salt and pepper
Directions See How It's Made
- Place rice in a large greased flat casserole dish.
- Arrange chicken pieces on top.
- In a saucepan mix onion soup mix, chicken soup, water and mushrooms.
- Heat, and pour over chicken.
- Top with paprika, salt and pepper.
- Cover and bake at 350 degrees for 1 1/2 to 2 hours.
- Remove lid for the last 15 minutes to brown.