Recipe by southern chef in louisiana
Chicken, sausage and potatoes.
Top Review by faith58
We enjoyed this meal. I made more potatoes then called for and did the seasoning's x3 to give it more zip. Our son said to make just the sausage next time with the seasoning's lol Thanks again southern chef for a great recipe.
- 6 medium potatoes, peeled and quartered
- 1 teaspoon oregano
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- 1⁄2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon pepper
- 1 broiler-fryer chicken, cut up
- 1 lb sweet Italian sausage link, cutup
- 1⁄4 cup vegetable oil
Directions See How It's Made
- Arrange the potatoes in a large shallow 3-quart casserole.
- Mix oregano, paprika, garlic powder, salt, and pepper. Sprinkle half the mixture over the potatoes.
- Arrange chicken and sausage on top of potatoes. Pour the oil over and sprinkle with the remaining seasoning.
- Cover and bake at 425°F for 1 hour. Uncover and bake at 375°F for 30 minutes or until nice and brown.