Prep 10 mins
Cook 5 hrs 30 mins
Chicken, sausage and potatoes.
- 6 medium potatoes, peeled and quartered
- 1 teaspoon oregano
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- 1⁄2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon pepper
- 1 broiler-fryer chicken, cut up
- 1 lb sweet Italian sausage link, cutup
- 1⁄4 cup vegetable oil
- Arrange the potatoes in a large shallow 3-quart casserole.
- Mix oregano, paprika, garlic powder, salt, and pepper. Sprinkle half the mixture over the potatoes.
- Arrange chicken and sausage on top of potatoes. Pour the oil over and sprinkle with the remaining seasoning.
- Cover and bake at 425°F for 1 hour. Uncover and bake at 375°F for 30 minutes or until nice and brown.
We enjoyed this meal. I made more potatoes then called for and did the seasoning's x3 to give it more zip. Our son said to make just the sausage next time with the seasoning's lol Thanks again southern chef for a great recipe.
my family enjoyed this very much. i sliced the potatoes and latered the bottom of the casserole dish. i also used boneless skinless chicken breasts and sliced the sausage into 2" pieces. i used 1/4c garlic oil and 1/4c pepper oil and cooked it at 425 for 45 miutes only, as they were boneless. thanks for another dinner idea