- 6 boneless skinless chicken breasts, cut into thirds
- 2 -3 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1 (10 ounce) can cream of mushroom soup
- 1 (10 ounce) can cream of celery soup
- 1⁄3 cup white wine
- 1⁄3 cup grated parmesan cheese
Directions See How It's Made
- Season chicken with lemon juice and pepper (do not salt the chicken because the soup will be salty enough!) Place the chicken in the slow cooker. In a medium bowl, mix the soups with the white wine. Pour the mixture over your chicken breasts. Sprinkle generously with parmesan cheese. Cover and cook on low for five hours. Serve the chicken over egg noodles.
- Serve with a garden salad & crescent rolls.