1/2 Photos of Chicken Döner Kebab
1 hr 15 mins
Originally a turkish dish of spit-roasted meat, döner kebab is now the best-selling fast food in Germany. This version using chicken is adapted from Australian Women's Weekly.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat barbecue or oven to 350°F.
- 2Combine oil, spices, garlic, and lemon juice in a large bowl.
- 3Add chicken and thoroughly coat in marinade.
- 4Cook chicken about 1 hour, basting occasionally with remaining marinade, until browned and cooked through.
- 5Combine yogurt and hummus in a medium bowl,.
- 6Thinly slice chicken from the bone.
- 7Serve with shredded lettuce, tomato, cucumber and yogurt-hummus mixture, in pita bread or tortillas.
Browse Our Top Chicken Thigh & Leg Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Chicken Döner Kebab
Serving Size: 1 (366 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 716.3
- Calories from Fat 510
- Total Fat 56.7 g
- Saturated Fat 13.2 g
- Cholesterol 195.0 mg
- Sodium 886.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 7.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.3 g
- Sugars 1.8 g
- Protein 43.0 g