Prep 0 mins
Cook 25 mins
a recipe from food fit-posting for safe keeping
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1⁄2 onion, finely chopped
- 1 garlic clove, crushed
- 4 boneless chicken breasts, cut into 1-inch strips
- fresh ground black pepper
- 1⁄2 cup low sodium chicken broth
- 2 teaspoons Dijon mustard
- 1. Heat the olive oil in a non-stick skillet over medium heat. Add the onion and cook until the onion becomes tender, about 4 minutes. Add the garlic and cook 1 minute more.
- 2. Turn the heat up to medium-high. Season the chicken with salt and pepper and add it to the skillet. Saute the chicken until it is golden brown on all sides, about 4 minutes.
- 3. Quickly add the chicken broth and stir with a wooden spoon to release any caramelized bits that are stuck to the pan. Cook until the chicken broth has reduced by half. Stir in the mustard.