Chicken Cutlets With Watercress
- Split each breast piece in half parallel to the cutting board, making thin cutlets. Cover with plastic and pound cutlets to an even 1/4" thickness.
- Whisk together lemon juice, oil, salt and pepper. Pour half over the chicken; set the other half aside. (You can proceed immediately, or let the chicken marinate in the refrigerator up to one hour for more flavor.).
- Heat a grill or grill pan to high heat. Brush with more oil, then place chicken on grill/grill pan. Sprinkle exposed side evenly and lightly with cumin. Cook 1-2 minutes on each side, until browned and opaque.
- Trim any tough stems off the watercress. Trim any tails off the tip of the radishes, and trim off the greens, leaving about 1/4". Slice radishes from pole to pole, as thin as possible. Toss radishes with watercress, avocado and reserved dressing.
- Serve chicken with salad on the side.