From Everyday Food, episode "Chicken Four Ways."
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Split each breast piece in half parallel to the cutting board, making thin cutlets. Cover with plastic and pound cutlets to an even 1/4" thickness.
- 2Whisk together lemon juice, oil, salt and pepper. Pour half over the chicken; set the other half aside. (You can proceed immediately, or let the chicken marinate in the refrigerator up to one hour for more flavor.).
- 3Heat a grill or grill pan to high heat. Brush with more oil, then place chicken on grill/grill pan. Sprinkle exposed side evenly and lightly with cumin. Cook 1-2 minutes on each side, until browned and opaque.
- 4Trim any tough stems off the watercress. Trim any tails off the tip of the radishes, and trim off the greens, leaving about 1/4". Slice radishes from pole to pole, as thin as possible. Toss radishes with watercress, avocado and reserved dressing.
- 5Serve chicken with salad on the side.
Browse Our Top Chicken Breast Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Chicken Breast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Chicken Cutlets With Watercress
Serving Size: 1 (301 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 398.5
- Calories from Fat 207
- Total Fat 23.0 g
- Saturated Fat 3.5 g
- Cholesterol 98.7 mg
- Sodium 161.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 7.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.7 g
- Sugars 1.1 g
- Protein 41.2 g