Our family only eats red meat on occasion, so I cook a lot of Chicken. In order to keep everyone from getting sick of it, I look for all kinds of different recipes. I cannot remember where I found this one, but it is one of my favorites. Its also my kids favorite dish! The recipe calls for fresh parsley, mint, or a combination of both. I have only made it using the parsley alone, but, I am sure it good either way. I serve the chicken over white rice, so its Good & Healthy!
- Season CUTLETS with SALT & PEPPER, then dredge in FLOUR.
- Heat OIL in skillet over med-high heat.
- Cooking in batches, brown both sides of CUTLETS (approx. 1 to 3 minutes per side), adding OIL, as needed.
- Transfer cooked CHICKEN to plate, and tent with foil.
- Add WINE to accumulated juices in skillet, bring to a boil.
- Continue cooking, until alcohol has burned off, and liquid is reduced by half (approx. 4 minutes).
- Add chicken, turn to coat.
- Reduce heat to low, swirl in BUTTER and choice of HERBS.
- Season with SALT & PEPPER, serve, and ENJOY!
Ohhhh, look what's on the menu...Chicken Cutlets With Herb Butter. Table for 4 please? Made for Spring PAC 2012.