1/1 Photo of Chicken Cutlets With Herb Butter
Chef Amy Gnaster's Note:
Our family only eats red meat on occasion, so I cook a lot of Chicken. In order to keep everyone from getting sick of it, I look for all kinds of different recipes. I cannot remember where I found this one, but it is one of my favorites. Its also my kids favorite dish! The recipe calls for fresh parsley, mint, or a combination of both. I have only made it using the parsley alone, but, I am sure it good either way. I serve the chicken over white rice, so its Good & Healthy!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Season CUTLETS with SALT & PEPPER, then dredge in FLOUR.
- 2Heat OIL in skillet over med-high heat.
- 3Cooking in batches, brown both sides of CUTLETS (approx. 1 to 3 minutes per side), adding OIL, as needed.
- 4Transfer cooked CHICKEN to plate, and tent with foil.
- 5Add WINE to accumulated juices in skillet, bring to a boil.
- 6Continue cooking, until alcohol has burned off, and liquid is reduced by half (approx. 4 minutes).
- 7Add chicken, turn to coat.
- 8Reduce heat to low, swirl in BUTTER and choice of HERBS.
- 9Season with SALT & PEPPER, serve, and ENJOY!
Browse Our Top Chicken Breast Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Chicken Breast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Chicken Cutlets With Herb Butter
Serving Size: 1 (68 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 176.2
- Calories from Fat 113
- Total Fat 12.6 g
- Saturated Fat 4.6 g
- Cholesterol 15.2 mg
- Sodium 84.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 7.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.3 g
- Sugars 0.4 g
- Protein 0.9 g
The following items or measurements are not included: