Chicken Cutlets With Herb Butter
- Sprinkle chicken breasts liberally with salt and pepper.
- Over medium-high heat, heat oil until shimmering. Working in 2 batches, dredge cutlets in flour, patting off any excess, then place in skillet. Brown both sides, about 2 minutes per side, then transfer to a plate. Repeat with remaining cutlets.
- Chop parsley and mint together until fairly fine.
- Add wine to pan and scrape up any browned bits with a wooden spoon. Return the chicken to the pan and turn to coat.
- Add butter and herbs. Swirl to combine. Serve with buttered noodles or roasted potatoes and a salad.