Prep 5 mins
Cook 10 mins
From Everyday Food, episode "Chicken Four Ways."
Make and share this Chicken Cutlets With Herb Butter recipe from Food.com.
- 1 1⁄2 lbs boneless skinless chicken breasts, sliced thin (8 pieces, roughly)
- fresh ground black pepper
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1⁄4 cup all-purpose flour
- 1⁄3 cup chopped flat leaf parsley
- 1⁄3 cup chopped mint
- 3⁄4 cup white wine
- 2 tablespoons butter
- Sprinkle chicken breasts liberally with salt and pepper.
- Over medium-high heat, heat oil until shimmering. Working in 2 batches, dredge cutlets in flour, patting off any excess, then place in skillet. Brown both sides, about 2 minutes per side, then transfer to a plate. Repeat with remaining cutlets.
- Chop parsley and mint together until fairly fine.
- Add wine to pan and scrape up any browned bits with a wooden spoon. Return the chicken to the pan and turn to coat.
- Add butter and herbs. Swirl to combine. Serve with buttered noodles or roasted potatoes and a salad.