Prep 15 mins
Cook 15 mins
I found this recipe on Epicurious. It's a 30-minute gourmet main course!
- 2 boneless skinless chicken breast halves
- 3 teaspoons chopped fresh tarragon
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1 shallot, chopped
- 2⁄3 cup small green seedless grapes or 2⁄3 cup red seedless grapes (or both)
- 1⁄2 cup dry white wine
- 1⁄2 cup whipping cream
- Place chicken breasts between sheets of waxed paper and pound to even 1/2-inch thickness.
- Peel off paper.
- Sprinkle chicken breasts with 1 teaspoon tarragon, then salt and pepper.
- Melt butter in heavy medium skillet over medium-high heat.
- Add chicken breasts to butter; saute until brown and cooked through, about 4 minutes per side.
- Transfer chicken breasts to plates.
- Add shallot and remaining 2 teaspoons tarragon to drippings in skillet.
- Saute over medium-high heat until shallot begins to soften, about 2 minutes.
- Add grapes, wine and cream and boil until sauce thickens enough to coat spoon, about 5 minutes.
- Season sauce with salt and pepper.
- Spoon sauce over chicken.
Can also do this preparation for flounder!