1/1 Photo of Chicken Cutlets "pojarsky"
2 hrs 30 mins
This version of the versatile croquette is especially good when the chicken is put through a fine meat grinder instead of being chopped by hand. Or, you can opt to buy ground chicken from your grocer. Another tasty way to serve chicken that I have been making for years. From "What's Cooking?"
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In a large bowl, combine chopped chicken, onion, parsely, milk, breadcrumbs, eggs, garlic, salt and pepper.
- 2Add additional breadcrumbs as needed to thicken batter.
- 3Divide mixture into four equal portions.
- 4Roll mixture into a patty. Shape the patty into a small cutlet.
- 5Refrigerate for at least two hours.
- 6Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- 7Dip each cutlet into eggs and coat with breadcrumbs.
- 8In a skillet, melt butter and cook chicken cutlets over very low heat for 3 minutes on each side until golden.
- 9Cook in oven 30 minutes longer.
- 10Serve with a cream of mushroom sauce.
Browse Our Top Chicken Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Chicken Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Chicken Cutlets "pojarsky"
Serving Size: 1 (306 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 632.6
- Calories from Fat 223
- Total Fat 24.7 g
- Saturated Fat 11.1 g
- Cholesterol 324.6 mg
- Sodium 795.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 58.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.8 g
- Sugars 6.2 g
- Protein 41.7 g