- 4 boneless skinless chicken breast halves
- 1⁄2 cup flour
- 2 large eggs, lightly beaten
- 1 cup breadcrumbs
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 tablespoon butter
Directions See How It's Made
- Oven 400.
- Place each chicken breast between 2 sheets of wax paper, and pound out till 1/4 in thick, and season with salt and pepper.
- using 3 plates, 1 for flour, 1 for 2 eggs, and 1 for bread crumbs - dredge chicken first in flour, then in egg, then in breadcrumbs.
- Heat large skillet and add olive oil -
- saute breasts for 2 minutes on each side.
- remove to a sheet pan and place in oven for about 8 minutes.