Boneless chicken is pounded thin, quickly browned, then topped with a buttery sauce with slivered almonds. Goes well with rice and stewed tomatoes. From "Cuisine at Home" magazine.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Pound chicken cutlets to about a 1/2-inch thickness; season with salt and pepper, then dredge in flour, shaking off excess.
- 2Heat oil in a large skillet over medium high heat; saute chicken until browned on both sides, about 5 to 7 minutes total; remove and set aside.
- 3Add almonds to pan and toast, about 3 minutes.
- 4Add wine or chicken broth and scrape up an browned bit from the bottom of the pan; allow to simmer until slightly reduced, about 3 minutes.
- 5Stir in butter, sauce will thicken.
- 6Pour over chicken and garnish with green onions.
Browse Our Top Very Low Carbs Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Very Low Carbs Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Chicken Cutlet With Almond Butter Sauce
Serving Size: 1 (236 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 411.1
- Calories from Fat 194
- Total Fat 21.6 g
- Saturated Fat 8.6 g
- Cholesterol 129.1 mg
- Sodium 224.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 5.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.2 g
- Sugars 0.8 g
- Protein 41.8 g