Prep 10 mins
Cook 35 mins
This is a delicious and easy to make dish which goes well with a variety of side dishes.
- 1 1⁄2 lbs boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 2 eggs, well beaten
- 1⁄2 cup flour
- 3⁄4 cup corn flake crumbs (bought in box or crush your own)
- 1⁄4 teaspoon paprika (optional)
- 1⁄4 cup olive oil
- Remove cutlets from package and season with salt, pepper, and paprika.
- Lightly flour each chicken breast.
- Dip cutlet into egg mixture and allow excess to fully drip off.
- Dip into cornflake crumbs.
- *Can be fried on heated pan with oil or baked on a lightly greased pan at 375 degrees for 35-40 minutes.
- Either way, delicious.
Very nice, came out well, very crispy and chicken was done just right. I did have to crush about 1 1/2 times more corn flakes to cover the cutlets so don't skimp or you'll end up doing it with batter-coated fingers. I baked it in the oven to save the fat and calories of pan frying. Like one of the other reviews states, it is dry with the corn flake coating and the white meat...it definitely needed gravy or some kind of sauce on it -pasta sauce & cheese was suggested & I think that would be wonderful. I had a jar of Boston Market roasted turkey gravy and heated that up and it definitely helped take away some of the dryness. Anyhow, all said, it's a very healthy and wonderful meal, I served mine w/white rice & steamed vegetables.
Very easy to make. I added onions & Mushrooms to the pan. I found it was a bit dry and next time would add some salsa or other bit of sauce. I served it with steamed Brussels Sprouts & a vegetable tempura pattie
This recipe was easy and delicious. My family absolutely loves it! I decided to embellish it a little bit by adding mozzarella cheese and tomato sauce, putting it in the oven for 30 minute and voila! you've got Chicken Parm. Thanks for sharing your recipe!!!!