1/10 Photos of Chicken Curry With Mango
This is a wonderful and easy every day meal. Serve with sticky rice.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 lb boneless skinless chicken breast, cut in 1 1/2 inch cubes
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 1 onion, sliced vertically
- 3 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 tablespoon mild curry paste
- 1/4 teaspoon cayenne pepper (optional)
- 13 1/2 ounces coconut milk (1 can, 398 ml)
- 1 tomato, diced
- 1 mango, diced
- 1/4 cup raisins (optional)
- 2 tablespoons fresh cilantro, chopped
- 1Season chicken with salt and pepper
- 2Heat oil in a deep pan or pot and brown chicken pieces, remove.
- 3Add onion and garlic to pan and cook over medium heat for approx 3 minute
- 4Stir in curry paste and cayenne pepper, stir 1 minute.
- 5Add coconut milk and return chicken to pan. Reduce heat to medium-low and let simmer for 25 min, stir often.
- 6Add tomatoes, mango and raisins and stir for 5 min.
- 7Sprinkle with cilantro before serving.
Browse Our Top Curries Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Curries Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Chicken Curry With Mango
Serving Size: 1 (367 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 586.8
- Calories from Fat 207
- Total Fat 23.0 g
- Saturated Fat 16.6 g
- Cholesterol 72.6 mg
- Sodium 462.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 70.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.4 g
- Sugars 64.9 g
- Protein 26.7 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
mild curry paste